Goddards Brass and Copper Polish
All metals are vulnerable to tarnishing, especially brass and copper. When in need of an all-purpose metal polish, rely on the trusted performance of Goddard’s Brass and Copper Polish.
- Removes Toughest Tarnish with no Rubbing or Buffing.
- Provides Anti-Tarnish Protection.
- Use on Metals Such as Brass, Copper, Chrome, Aluminum, Pewter and more.
Use Goddard’s Brass and Copper Polish to bring out the natural beauty of your fine metal. The expert formulation of Goddard’s Brass and Copper Polish is safe for all household metals, including those that are in contact with food.
Made in the United States. Kosher Certified.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Apply polish with clean, soft cloth until all tarnish is removed. Turn cloth frequently to avoid re-using soiled portion of cloth.
- Allow polish to dry. Wipe with clean, soft cloth. For ornate objects, rinse polish off with wet sponge. Dry.